Can’t get to the Bank to make your deposit during business hours? It’s no problem with First Southern’s Mobile Deposit. Save time and gas money by simply taking a photo of the front and back of your check to make your deposit straight from your mobile device.
To get started making deposits from anywhere..
- Enroll in First Southern's Net Banking if you're not already enrolled.
- Download the First Southern State Bank Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you're logged in to the Mobile Banking app, click "Deposit" and follow the simple instructions.
- Endorse the back of your check with..
- "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY"
- The last four (4) digits of your First Southern account number
- Your signature
- Deposits made before 3:00 PM Central will post the same business day.
- Customers may complete a maximum of three (3) deposit transactions per day.
- Customers may deposit a maximum of $3000 per day total.
- Mobile deposits will not "Memo Post" to your account. Instead, customers will receive an email notification from email@example.com after a deposit is received.
- When the mobile deposit is approved, you will receive another email.
- All approved mobile deposits will post to your account at the End of Business Day (overnight) processing.
- Processing days for Mobile Deposit are Monday - Friday, with the exception of Federal holidays.
- Questions? Please call us at 256-437-2176, or call or stop by any of our branch Locations.
At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for Personal accounts. A Business / Commercial version of mobile deposit is coming soon!