First Southern Young Leader Scholarship
Class of 2022
The First Southern State Bank's Young Leader Scholarship will provide selected 2022 graduates of the high schools located in Cherokee, DeKalb, Jackson or Marshall Counties in Alabama, assistance in reducing the financial burden on their path to college or career / technical program completion. These scholarships are awarded through an application process and will be presented at Awards Day at the winners' school.
- Individuals who wish to apply must do so using the "Scholarship Application" button on this page.
- The scholarship will be a one time award which will cover tuition, fees and / or books. The award will be made payable directly to the winners' college or career / technical program of choice for benefit of the scholarship winner.
- Students must be a member of the Senior Class of 2022 and must be enrolled and in good standing at a High School located within Cherokee, DeKalb, Jackson or Marshall counties in the State of Alabama.
- Applicants must be under 19 years of age.
- The deadline for applications is midnight on March 31, 2022.
- Children or grandchildren of a First Southern State Bank Director, Advisory Board member, Officer, or Employee are not eligible to apply.
- Employees of First Southern State Bank are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by email.
- Completed applications and documentation must be uploaded through the secure portal link provided on this page.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this scholarship.
- Entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- Acceptance of Scholarship constitutes permission to use Entrants’ name and likeness for promotional purposes, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
The First Southern State Bank Scholarship is open and accessible to all qualified students without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex or qualified handicap / disability.
First Southern State Bank Member FDIC.
Students must download the Scholarship Application using the following link:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org